I have compiled an extensive list to help prepare and put you in the best position for getting the best possible photos. After all, I am a professional so I know what I am talking about. [insert shoulder brush]
Are you ready for it?
Are you sure?
Okay, here it is.
Relax and Be Yourself
Okay, so apparently the list is not as extensive as I set it up to be.
Seriously though, it is that simple!
If you are still at a loss for what to do, here are a few more tips to help!
- Chat with your Photographer (Make sure you are on the same page for what you are looking for.)
- Wear something you love (Pick something that you feel amazing in.)
- Choose a location you love (Pick somewhere that means something to you – even if this is your own backyard.)
- Rest up (A good night sleep the night before will do you wonders!)
- Fuel up (Water and food before to keep the hanger at bay! This tip might be directed towards me…)
- Have fun! (The more relaxed you can be, the better the photos will be. Guaranteed.)